7 Top WordPress Landing Page Plugins: Proven
Do you want to create conversion-focused WordPress landing pages?
You need a landing page plugin that will make the process as quick and easy as possible.
In this post you will find the best WordPress landing page plugins on the market and recommendations for different situations.
The best WordPress landing page plugins
- Thriving architect – Best landing page generator overall. Flexible editor and large selection of landing page templates.
- OptimizePress – Best for simplicity. The visual editor is easy to use and offers a wide range of templates. Includes sales funnel builder and checkout page builder.
- Landingi – Powerful SaaS landing page tool integrated with WordPress. Ideal for those who work with WordPress in addition to other content management systems.
- SeedProd – Solid dedicated plugin for creating landing pages and other campaign pages.
- Beaver farmer – Great page builder that can also create landing pages.
- Elementor Pro – Popular plugin for the page builder. Ideal for those who need a full site builder that can handle landing pages as well. Most of the templates are intended for websites that are not landing pages.
- Brizy – Aspiring landing page builder. It lacks some features of other plugins but has a great user interface
Now we come to the special features of the individual WordPress plugins:
1. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a popular WordPress landing page plugin. While it can be used as a page builder for both pages and posts, it is perfect for creating conversion-focused WordPress landing pages and other funnel pages.
You get a drag and drop page editor with advanced control over mobile device responsiveness. And all the conversion-focused page elements you need. The visual editor is easy to use and the front-end editor allows you to visualize the page as it is created.
Add email registration forms to your landing pages and easily connect your forms to popular email marketing services. And even some of the less popular providers that most plugins aren't built into, like SendOwl and WebinarJam.
You can also add all kinds of conversion-oriented elements to your pages. These include call-to-action buttons, testimonials, countdown timers, pricing tables, mobile responsive data tables, contact forms, and more.
You can create WordPress landing pages within the layout of your theme, start from a completely blank page, or load one of the 270+ page templates. With topic-related template sets, you can easily create a sales funnel that fits together visually.
- Customizable drag and drop visual editor.
- Over 270 landing page templates organized in topic sets.
- API integrations for the most popular email marketing services.
- A / B split test add-on (see Thrive Optimize).
- Edit both posts and pages.
- Integrates with other Thrive Themes products.
- Regularly updated and maintained with a focus on the main landing page features.
Pricing: $ 90 per quarter as part of the Thrive Suite, which includes other major marketing plugins like Thrive Leads, Thrive Optimize, Thrive Theme Builder, and more.
Check out our Thrive Architect review for more information.
2. OptimizePress 3.0
OptimizePress is a specially designed WordPress landing page plugin that can power your entire sales funnel.
It is 100% focused on creating high-converting marketing pages that will get you leads, customers, and email subscribers.
Version 3.0 was built from scratch. It's now one of the most nifty drag and drop editors I've tested so far. They called their new editor "The Lightning Builder" and the name is well deserved.
You have a new selection of landing page templates including: Squeeze Pages, Long Form Sales Pages, Video Sales Pages, Lead Capture Pages, Video Landing Pages, Thank You Pages, Course Pages, Webinar Pages, and more. Some templates are designed in sets to ensure consistency across the sales funnel.
A lead generation focused WordPress theme is included, and some plans give you access to a checkout builder and a funnel builder.
The funnel builder is amazing. You can create sales funnels from scratch or from pre-made templates. You can then move on to analytics and A / B testing your funnel pages to drive conversions.
- Simple but powerful drag and drop editor makes page design easy.
- Large selection of landing page templates created in sets.
- Wide range of email + webinar integrations.
- Go beyond simple funnel pages and create entire sales funnels.
- Integrate payment gateways and create conversion-oriented checkout pages.
- Ability to disable / enable scripts on your landing pages.
- Includes a lead generation WordPress theme.
Pricing: Starting at $ 99 per year.
Landingi is much more than a plugin for your WordPress landing pages. It's a complete lead generation platform.
Because it is a SaaS solution, you can use a drag and drop editor to create and publish landing pages and entire websites without affecting your server resources.
You can transfer the landing page directly to your website via the Landingi WordPress plugin. You can also upload an HTML page directly to your server or publish it via a Landingi URL (ideal for temporary pages).
Landingi allows you to manage pages across multiple domains from a single dashboard. This can be a huge time saver if you have clients or many websites.
The drag and drop page builder contains more than 300 templates optimized for conversion. While their designs look amazing, they are great tags. For example, a lead generation page template that I used (which was customized for about 10-15 minutes) converted over 30% without A / B testing.
- Visual builder for drag and drop builders
- A fully hosted solution means that pages load on their fast servers
- Pop-up templates and light boxes
- Integrates with popular email providers
- CRM and sales integrations
- A / B split test (not on the lowest plan)
Pricing: Plans start at $ 55 / month (billed annually).
Once upon a time, SeedProd was the de facto plugin for creating landing pages in the style of an early style.
Now SeedProd has been converted into a special plugin for the landing page builder.
You now get access to a visual drag and drop builder that can be used to create all kinds of funnel sides. And includes all the conversion-oriented elements you need to improve your lead generation efforts.
This includes webinar pages, squeeze pages, lead capture pages, sales pages, and more. You can also create 404 error pages that focus on lead generation.
Start with a landing page template that suits your needs. Customize your page. Integrate your registration form with email providers like ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, AWeber and others. Alternatively, you can add a CTA button that links to your checkout page.
- Visual editor via drag & drop.
- Large selection of modern landing page templates.
- Pre-made draft sections to speed up page creation.
- Built in brief & maintenance modes.
- Version history and access controls.
- Access to over 2 million photos.
- API integrations with popular email marketing software.
Pricing: From $ 39.50.
5. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a drag and drop page building plugin that can be used for creating WordPress landing pages.
The visual front-end editor makes it easy to create eye-catching custom page layouts. The editor feels smooth and light – it doesn't hang when you save.
You can add registration forms, contact pages, pricing tables and other conversion-oriented elements. Though not as many as Thrive Architect.
There is a nice selection of templates for both content pages and landing pages. The choices are quite limited, however. The ones that have them look great. And you can create your own templates.
- Powerful but simple visual drag and drop editor.
- Wide range of elements to add to your pages.
- Well-designed but limited selection of landing page templates.
- Supports WooCommerce.
- Integrates with popular email providers.
- Complete website design with the Themer add-on (sold separately).
Pricing: Plans start at $ 99 for one year of support.
Elementor is another popular page builder plugin that can be used for WordPress landing pages, product pages, and marketing funnels.
Elementor has a great drag and drop editor that you can use to create custom page layouts.
One of the reasons Elementor is so popular is that it has a free version of the plugin. While this version has some great features, you need the Pro version for Visual Form Builder and email marketing integration. And many other cool features (more on that in a moment).
You get access to great looking page templates and content blocks. However, the focus is clearly on website building, which is why some of the more conversion-focused templates are missing.
Elementor has an impressive free version, but you need the paid version to access the opt-in form element. Fortunately, the paid version is affordable and includes a lot of other features like popover and a theme builder.
- Drag and drop visual editor with a wide range of widgets.
- Includes the WordPress Popover Builder.
- WooCommerce Page Builder and 15+ shop widgets.
- The functionality of the WordPress Theme Builder is included.
- Expandable via third-party plugins.
- Wide range of landing page templates available.
Pricing: Starts at $ 49 / year for 1 site.
Brizy is a great page builder plugin that can be used for creating WordPress landing pages.
While much newer than other plugins on this list, Brizy has an extremely fluid visual editor.
Overall, the features are limited when compared to other plugins on this list, but this is made up for by a nice set of pre-made templates.
Use the drag and drop editor to tweak pre-made templates or create pages with pre-made blocks.
Email marketing integrations are limited, but you can connect Zapier if there isn't a direct integration. Brizy is in active development. Therefore, expect many improvements and additional features in the future.
- Powerful visual drag and drop editor.
- Popup creator.
- Save time with pre-made blocks.
- Good selection of landing page templates.
- Integrate your shortpixel account to compress images as they are uploaded into the image. Editor.
- Leads stored in WordPress so you don't have to integrate an email provider.
Pricing: Starts at $ 49 / year. A free version with limited functions is available.
What should you look out for in a landing page plugin?
If you want to create a conversion-focused landing page as efficiently as possible, here are some things to consider:
Visual editor via drag & drop for full customization
Creating your WordPress landing page has to be easy, but there's nothing worse than a great design that you can't customize. Fortunately, all of the landing page plugins in this post have highly functional visual editors.
Email registration forms
Most WordPress landing page plugins are primarily page builders. If you want to grow your email list or lead generation, you need to add email sign up forms to your landing pages. Whichever plugin you choose, it must have this element.
Email Marketing Integrations
Stick to email subscriptions for a moment. There are many email marketing services in marketing. When choosing a landing page plugin for WordPress, it is important to know which email marketing provider you will associate your registration forms with.
Some landing page plugins such as Elementor have limited direct integration. While Thrive Architect and OptimizePress both support the platforms you might expect, like ConvertKit, ActiveCampaign, and GetResponse. But they also support Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Mailerlite, SendinBlue, Sendy and SendLane.
A nice feature of Thrive Architect is the "Custom HTML Forms" feature. For example, if there is no integration with your email provider, you can add the code from an HTML form and the plugin will send email subscribers through that form. It's a good solution that is faster than integrating a tool like Zapier.
A / B split test functionality
When it comes to optimizing your WordPress landing page, best practice is nothing more than a starting point. To really improve conversions, you need to test to see what works.
In an ideal world, A / B split tests are included without the need to install a third-party plugin or integrate any other tool. Split tests work best when they are simple and hassle-free.
For example, if you get Thrive Architect, you also get access to Thrive Optimize – the split testing add-on. OptimizePress has a sales funnel add-on that includes split testing and full sales funnel creation. And Divi Builder has split tests built right into the core plugin.
Thematic templates to create your WordPress landing pages
For my life, I can't understand why most landing page plugins don't offer themed templates.
Most of the plugins on this list offer a wide variety of pre-built templates, but Thrive Architect & OptimizePress release templates come in sets. The beauty of this is that you can quickly create entire sales funnels with matching designs without trying to turn a lead capture page into a thank you or confirmation page.
The same goes for Divi – they have a nice selection of ready-made layouts designed in theme sets. However, some of these are intended for regular web pages rather than landing pages.
It's true that this isn't necessarily a deal breaker, but there is something to be aware of as it makes the landing page creation process so much easier.
What is the best landing page plugin?
The best WordPress landing page plugin depends on your needs.
Overall, Thrive Architect and OptimizePress are best for landing page design. This is reflected in their features and the choice of landing page templates you get.
Thrive Architect has the most flexible visual editor so you can create more complex designs. It also benefits from extensive integration with other Thrive Themes products, including the A / B testing add-on (Thrive Optimize) and the opt-in forms plugin (Thrive Leads).
OptimizePress has a less flexible visual editor, but one that is easier to use. It also benefits from a conversion-focused WordPress theme, checkout builder, and funnel builder.
The funnel builder is particularly impressive. It includes pre-made funnel templates, a visual overview of your funnel, A / B testing, and analysis.
Most of the other WordPress plugins on this list are primarily aimed at web designers and general page building, so their development focus reflects this.
That concludes our comparison of the best WordPress landing page plugins.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. This means that we may pay a small commission when you make a purchase.